Are you an IELTS aspirant and looking out for the best IELTS center in Panchkula, IELTS MASTERS is the best option to fulfill your dreams. Our IELTS course is relevant for those who want to improve their listening, reading, writing and speaking skills and want to improve the overall IELTS score.
IELTS is International English Language Testing System is a test conducted by the British Council and IDP to check the reading, writing, listening, and speaking skills for non-native English speakers. This test is used as a base for getting an education, immigration, and work. You will be able to get the desired job in an English country or will be able to get an admission to an English university or immigration on the basis of the IELTS score.
Before giving the exam, you need to get yourself prepared for all the modules of the test. Four modules are covered under this test and if you want to get a good score in IELTS, you need to find the best IELTS center in the Panchkula first so that you can get the appropriate training in all the modules before giving your first attempt. Even if you are a good English speaker and hold a good command in English even then you need to get familiar with the pattern of the paper. To start the training, you just need to call us at 0172-4085408 and book an appointment with our experts for your IELTS regarding queries. We at IELTS MASTERS have the best staff and environment so that students can get the best results.
We at IELTS MASTERS cover all the modules of the IELTS exam and give our students the best and appropriate training to get the desired results.
- Vocabulary enhancement
- Understanding of Accent
- Fluency Development
- Sentence construction which will include all part of Grammar
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
If you are ready to explore the world and looking for the best IELTS center in the Panchkula then you can join IELTS MASTERS to fulfill your dreams.
How can I book my IELTS test?
British Council in India offers:
- IELTS Academics
- IELTS General Training
- UK visas and
- UK immigration test
|IELTS Academic and General Training – paper-based test||INR 13250|
|IELTS Academic and General Training – computer-delivered test||INR 13250|
|IELTS for UK Visas and Immigration||INR 13250|
|IELTS Life Skills (A1 and B1)||INR 13850|
- If you want to book your test, you need to have your passport; a passport is considered as a valid identity proof. A student ID, driving licensee and other documents and not considered as an identity proof.
- You will not be able to give the exam if your age is below 18.
- You can check the test availability dates online by visiting the British Council official website https://ielts.britishcouncil.org/india.
- Once you find a suitable date for the test, you can make the payment to confirm your test date. You can make the payment by the following methods:
- It is possible to make the payment online through debit card or credit card.
- If you are making payment by cash or DD then you need to upload the acknowledgment slip or DD in the candidate area of the Test Taker Portal.
- If you are filling the exam through the offline application or paying either by cash or DD then you need to send complete application form along with payment slip. If you have made the payment through DD then you need to send either the demand draft or acknowledged copy of the payment slip.
When your booking is complete, you will receive the following emails:
- Once you complete the booking online test then you will receive an email confirming receipt of payment and containing access details to the British Council free online course.
- If you have book the test through the offline process then you will receive a confirmation email confirming payment and containing access details to the British Council free online course.
Listening, reading, and writing tests will be done on the same day and your speaking test may be offered on some other day or up to a week before or after your main test. You will receive an email if your speaking test is on another date. You will also receive an IELTS reference number to access the Candidate Area of the test taker portal. Enter the correct email address and other details while booking the test because you will receive all the important notification regarding the test across the mail.
Before booking the test make sure that you are ready for the test because if you don’t get the good score in the test then it will be a total wastage of money and if you are looking for the best IELTS center in the Panchkula then you can get your desired training from IELTS MASTERS. If you want to get detailed information about us, you can visit our official website at https://ieltsmasters.in/.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs) about IELTS:
If you are appearing for the exam for the very first time then there will be lots of questions that will be bothering you. Well, we have put together some information to help you understand the process.
What do I need to carry on my IELTS test date?
- Your ID/ identification document. Please bring the valid passport that you used while booking your exam. Student ID and driving license is not accepted as valid ID proof.
- A pencil or pen and eraser.
- Make sure that you reach on time for the test, if you appear late for the exam then you will not be allowed.
Note: You will not be allowed to take any gadgets and food in your test room.
What if I have any queries during the test?
If you have any queries during the test, you can raise your hand for help.
- During the listening, test makes sure that you can hear the sound properly. Take the assistance of your invigilator if you are having any problem to hear the recording.
- You will have 10 minutes after the listening module to fill in your answer sheet.
- You will not have any extra time after the reading so make sure to fill your answer sheet as you complete each section.